Wednesday 15 June 2022

And I am back!

 It's been ages since I wrote a blog post.  It's not that I did not have the time for it, but the fact the web interface I was using (a paid website) was too complicated for this old brain.  So I stopped.  I missed it.

So back to what I know...blogger may not have all the fancy gadgets and pretty layouts, but I understand how it works and it's free!

For those of you who are new here, or just randomly found this blog....my name is Anne and I love crafting.  My three favourites are featured on my YouTube channel each week:

Monday is all about the knitting, a craft my Nan taught me as a kid.

Wednesday is a flosstube ...so its cross stitch, my oldest love.

Friday is Quilty Fun, my newest addiction.

Click the link here, TOBYKNITS to take you to the latest episode.

Anyway, this is going to be a place to chat with you all....probably mostly about my quilting, but you never know what you will find from one week to the next.  It's also kind of like a crafty journal for me to look back on too.  

I also make and sell a few things, which will be in the Shop tab, once its operational.  Until next time, craft on.

Knitting with Toby




No comments:

Post a Comment