Wednesday 29 June 2022

Who's up for some Jolly July?

 This morning, I printed out a free stitching calendar from Fat Quarter Shop and set about planning my Jolly July stitching projects.  I have decided to free up three evenings per week by not knitting for the month of July, and adding three more cross stitch projects...primarily 3 stitch alongs.



Last year I did the Bat's and Boo's Quilt & Stitch Along, so naturally I want to do it again with the 
Boo Crew Quilt & Stitch Along.  This is a FREE mystery pattern.  Got my fabric and floss bag all ready as this starts Tuesday July 5, for 4 weeks.

------------ * ------------


I did not take part in last years All The Trimmings Quilt & Stitch Along, but this years sneak peek at the Christmastime Quilt & Stitch Along is calling my name.  Maybe not the Quilt ...but definitely the Stitch Along.  This is also a FREE mystery pattern.  Got all my fabric and floss ready, we are just waiting on a start date from FQS once the fabric for the Quilt Along is in.  

------------ * ------------


Then finally there is Letters to Santa which is a paid for mystery pattern which comes weekly in the form of a PDF file, starting July 1.  Got my fabric and floss, and pretty little needle minder all ready.  Such a fun project to start on Canada Day!!!
 
------------ * ------------

So here is how my Jolly July evenings will work out.

Monday:  Baby Permin Sampler
Tuesday:  Boo Crew
Wednesday:  Song of Christmas
Thursday:  Catch Up and/or Whatever Takes my Fancy
Friday:  Letters to Santa
Saturday:  Christmastime
Sunday: Jungle Baby Sampler



For more information on how my Jolly July is shaping up, don't forget to check out my Tobyknits FlossTube on YouTube, especially today's as it includes all my fabric and a floss toss for the new projects.


Until next time, craft on!!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your progress each week... I too am doing the Boo Crew!

    ReplyDelete